Registration is open for the N2 Annual Conference, February 21-22, 2024. The theme is Collaborating for a More Inclusive Clinical Research Future. Register before November 21 to be entered to win a ticket to the 2025 Conference!
The N2 Annual Conference builds on its 15+ year foundation, providing a community-informed, pan-Canadian intersectoral event for the clinical research community. Year after year, N2 brings together new and returning researchers and provides opportunities for clinical researchers within the health system, academia, and industry to learn, connect, discuss, and collaborate.
The 2024 Conference will be held on a virtual platform only. This delivery format was selected after careful consideration of our members’ feedback following the 2023 conference.
Continuing education (CE) credits, SOCRA and ACRP, will be provided for attendance to the N2 Annual Conference
The theme for the 2024 N2 Annual Conference is Collaborating for a More Inclusive Clinical Research Future, with featured topics and presentations from:
- Health Canada representative
- Paddi O’Hara Lecture Award Presentation
- Keynote presentation and honouring of Karen Arts
- Implications of AI on clinical research
- Challenges and opportunities at smaller sites
- Practical advice on being inclusive in clinical research