Become A Member
Network of Networks
Network of Networks (N2) is a national initiative that brings together multiple existing disease networks, institutions, organizations, industry, and other stakeholders willing to join forces to enhance Canada’s research capability and capacity.
N2 was formed because clinical researchers face common challenges in their quest to conduct world class research. N2 provides the opportunity to speak to clinical research issues with one voice at a National level and offers a forum to develop and share tools, resources and best practices.
Benefits of Membership
with over 100 members
in clinical trials news
of other organizations
in the network
for best practices, training,
Conditions of Membership
- Membership is open to all networks, institutions, organizations, industry partners or other stakeholders with a special interest in clinical research.
- Members must be headquartered in Canada.
- Members must be interested in furthering the objectives/mission/vision of N2.
- All members (both network/institution/organization/industry and their representatives) shall provide reasonable and continuing disclosure of potential conflicts of interest.
- All members shall comply with any reasonable conditions of membership imposed by Board of Directors of N2, including the payment of any reasonable membership fees or dues.
- Membership is subject to initial approval and annual review by the N2 Board of Directors.