What do I need to know about the technology being used?
- We are using the Pheedloop platform to host the 2023 N2 Annual Conference from February 21-22,
- Note that Pheedloop is best viewed on a desktop computer. Many of the important features we’ll be using are not available on the Zoom tablet/phone software.
What Browsers can I use?
- The Internet Explorer browser is not supported by our event platform. We suggest using the following browsers:
- Windows: Chrome 30+, Edge 12+, Firefox 27+
- Mac: Chrome 30+ or Firefox 27+
What is the Virtual Portal?
- The virtual portal link you will need to access the conference portal will be emailed to you prior to the beginning of the conference, with your own login information to access the content. Keep this email as you will need it each time you login to Pheedloop before, durign and after the conference. This link is personalized for you. Do not forward this email.
- The virtual platform, Pheedloop, uses Zoom technology to power its live meetings. We recommend installing the Zoom technology for best results. This is a free software: zoom.us/download
- Login to our virtual portal and click on the session you want to watch a few minutes before it happens. The zoom link will be embedded so you can access the session when it begins by clicking on ‘join the meeting’
Do you have any tips and tricks to maximize our experience throughout the conference?
- Refresh your screen to resolve most content loading issues.
- Use an incognito window if your web page does not seem to load content properly.
- Watch this video to learn about how to virtual portal works.
How do I add sessions to my calendar?
- In the virtual portal, add sessions you are interested in attending to your calendar by clicking on Sessions and filtering by track, format, audience, dates and/ or speakers right next to the search bar at the top right-hand corner. Add to your calendar (which exports to a personal calendar) by clicking on add to calendar under the session’s picture.
What is the Conference Website Link?
- The N2 Conference Website can be found here.
- The N2 Conference Portal login can be found here.
Will I Receive Continuing Education Credits for Attending the N2 Annual Conference?
- Yes! You will be sent a post-attendance survey, where you will be asked to enter your email address.
- Please allow 2-weeks after completing the survey to receive your certificate of attendance
Will you be holding Posters this year?
- Yes! Please visit the Exhibit Hall on the portal to view posters.
- Day 1 of the Conference, February 21, we will also include dedicated time to explore virtual poster.
The Agenda for the N2 Western Regional Meeting is Now Available! Make sure to Register Today.
November 29, 2022
10:00 AM – 1:00 PM PST
N2 is working in collaboration with Clinical Trials BC (part of Michael Smith Health Research BC).
SoCRA and ACRP credits will be provided for attendance.
Registration is free for N2 members when you use the code provided to you via email. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received this email.
Download Agenda | Register
Periodically we reach out to our N2 membership to gather feedback about your experience as an N2 member. This survey is open to anyone who is an N2 member and is not limited to one person per organization. Please feel free to share this survey with others at your organization.
Completing this survey is your opportunity to share your experience as an N2 member. Your input will also help us set strategic direction, particularly as we are currently developing N2’s 2023-2027 Strategic Plan.
This survey will take approximately 10-minutes to complete.
If you would like to be entered into a draw to win a Starbucks card, please leave your email address at the end of the survey.
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.
English | French
Apply for the 3rd Annual Paddi O’Hara Lecture Award!
Now Accepting Applications!
The selected speaker will receive a $2,500 honorarium and will be invited to give a talk on their chosen topic at the N2 annual meeting February 2023.
All applications for the 2022 Paddi O’Hara Lecture Award must be received electronically by 5:00 pm EST on December 23, 2022.
Submissions can be e-mailed to N2 at email@example.com with the subject line “Paddi O’Hara Lecture Award Submission.”
The Health Research Foundation (HRF) Invites Applications for Its Research Team Grant in Virtual Care
The HRF is looking for diverse, cross-functional research teams to apply for the $500,000 grant, offered over three years, to better understand the value of virtual care as an alternative to the current delivery system of primary care. The selected research team will examine the disparities, barriers, and impacts of virtual care experienced by Canadians, with a focus on underrepresented groups, and provide solutions to enhance virtual care for these groups.
The deadline for the final application package is September 23, 2022.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email Hugh Scott, Executive Director, Health Research Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For More Information and Application
The N2 Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Committees are interested in getting more information about your use of SOPs in your organization. The data collected will help us better understand our members’ needs concerning SOPs and how we can fine-tune our membership tools.
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. It will only take approximately 5-minutes to complete