N2 has a partnership with CITI to provide high quality, web-based, Canadian instruction on a variety of research topics. These courses promotes research with human participants to be conducted in a manner that is appropriate, safe, responsible, ethical and meets the guidelines, regulations and legislation in this country. The 9-courses in the CITI-Canada curriculum are composed of modules and quizzes; completion certificates are generated for successful learners. Limited courses are available in both English and French.
Click here to learn more about these courses.
Courses available include:
- Good Clinical Practice Basic
- Good Clinical Practice Refresher
- Biomedical Research Ethics
- Social and Behavioural Research Ethics
- Health Canada Division 5: Drugs for Clinical Trials Involving Humans
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods/International Air Transport Association (TDG/IATA)
- Responsible Conduct of Research in Life Sciences
- Responsible Conduct of Research in Physical Sciences
- Privacy and Security for Personal Health Information (PHI)