What do I need to know about the technology being used?
- We are using the Pheedloop platform to host the 2023 N2 Annual Conference from February 21-22,
- Note that Pheedloop is best viewed on a desktop computer. Many of the important features we’ll be using are not available on the Zoom tablet/phone software.
What Browsers can I use?
- The Internet Explorer browser is not supported by our event platform. We suggest using the following browsers:
- Windows: Chrome 30+, Edge 12+, Firefox 27+
- Mac: Chrome 30+ or Firefox 27+
What is the Virtual Portal?
- The virtual portal link you will need to access the conference portal will be emailed to you prior to the beginning of the conference, with your own login information to access the content. Keep this email as you will need it each time you login to Pheedloop before, durign and after the conference. This link is personalized for you. Do not forward this email.
- The virtual platform, Pheedloop, uses Zoom technology to power its live meetings. We recommend installing the Zoom technology for best results. This is a free software: zoom.us/download
- Login to our virtual portal and click on the session you want to watch a few minutes before it happens. The zoom link will be embedded so you can access the session when it begins by clicking on ‘join the meeting’
Do you have any tips and tricks to maximize our experience throughout the conference?
- Refresh your screen to resolve most content loading issues.
- Use an incognito window if your web page does not seem to load content properly.
- Watch this video to learn about how to virtual portal works.
How do I add sessions to my calendar?
- In the virtual portal, add sessions you are interested in attending to your calendar by clicking on Sessions and filtering by track, format, audience, dates and/ or speakers right next to the search bar at the top right-hand corner. Add to your calendar (which exports to a personal calendar) by clicking on add to calendar under the session’s picture.
What is the Conference Website Link?
Will I Receive Continuing Education Credits for Attending the N2 Annual Conference?
- Yes! You will be sent a post-attendance survey, where you will be asked to enter your email address.
- Please allow 2-weeks after completing the survey to receive your certificate of attendance
Will you be holding Posters this year?
- Yes! Please visit the Exhibit Hall on the portal to view posters.
- Day 1 of the Conference, February 21, we will also include dedicated time to explore virtual poster.