The Canadian Association of Research Administrators (CARA) is excited to launch their webinar series again this Spring/Summer! Click here for detailed information.
If you attend all the webinars in the series, you will obtain an Official Certificate from us for your own Professional Development and resume! Please check out the first three series below and email Kaleb Antonides (email@example.com) if you have any questions!
Here is a list of the series available:
Intro to Project Management
- March 9 – Intro to Project Management: principles, key definitions, initiation
- March 18 – Intro to Project Management: stakeholders, risk, scope
- March 24 – Intro to Project Management: quality, execution, control, closing
Intro to Grants
- April 16 – Part 1 Intro to Grants— “Grant Training for Dummies” – Working with Faculty on How to Successfully Submit a Proposal
- April 21 – Part 2 Intro to Grants— Developing a Grant Application Bootcamp
Intro to Contracts