How to join
Review the conditions of membership and member categories below. Membership fees are based on an annual fee from April 1st to March 31st and are plus applicable tax.
Conditions of Membership
- Membership is open to all networks, institutions, organizations, industry partners or other stakeholders with a special interest in clinical research.
- Members must be headquartered in Canada.
- Members must be interested in furthering the objectives/mission/vision of N2.
- All members (both network/institution/organization/industry and their representatives) shall provide reasonable and continuing disclosure of potential conflicts of interest.
- All members shall comply with any reasonable conditions of membership imposed by Board of Directors of N2, including the payment of any reasonable membership fees or dues.
- Membership is subject to initial approval and annual review by the N2 Board of Directors.
Categories of Membership
Not for Profit Regular - $3,247
For Not-For-Profit organizations with more than 6 employees
Not for Profit Small - $1,082
For Not-For-Profit organizations with less than 5 employees
Profit/Industry Regular - $5,412
For industry or for profit organizations with more than 11 employees
Profit/Industry Small Practice - $2,165
For industry or for profit organizations with 10 or less employees
Provincial - $2,976
Please contact N2 administration for eligibility criteria